She's A Brick House!

The Commodores

This shawl is all that and more: Warm and cozy like a home, built to last, and keeping you looking fine. Make this a study in color; try different color combinations to discover the best mortar for your bricks. Brick House is based on an easily memorized brick eyelet pattern. Discover all the fun ways Brick House can be worn; to the front, down the back, over one shoulder....

Knit in Schaefer Yarn's Heather, this supple fingering weight yarn is a blend of superwash wool, silk and a little nylon. It is the perfect lofty light weight fiber to keep you comfy in those cool days of fall.

I've kept this baby underwraps for a bit, but it was time to let her loose in the wild! Play with color, but make sure that the two colors you choose are different enough that you can see a distinct difference between the mortar and the bricks.

You can see the stats and purchase it here or on Ravelry. I'd love to see what colors you choose!!!
As with all my patterns the lace pattern is both charted and written out, and it's been model knit, and tech edited, and is TOTALLY ready for public consumption!

Comments

  1. love it!! the chill kicked in last night, and this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorites! I was so excited when I was editing it; thinking, "I want to make this!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment