Off to Sock Summit

I'm off to Portland for Sock Summit on Thursday, it's the best work perk yet! I'll be in the Knit-Purl booth (#1022) and Simply Socks booth (#523 and 622) on and off all weekend... I got into Barbara Walker's lecture "How I became a Knitter" on Saturday and cannot wait to listen, knit, and soak in all the goodness.

Also, seriously, in a majorly geeky way, I am looking forward to taking part in the
Guinness Book for World Records attempt. I'll also definitely be at the Ravelry party Sat night helping out. Expect to hear more!

I still have my two "secret" projects with deadlines looming on the ndls, those are plane knitting! Obviously, though, I need to knit some socks. I just finished these for me:
Pattern: My "Plain Vanilla" Toe-up Sock based on Nicholetta
Yarn: Schaefer Yarn's Nichole, one-of-a-kind color

The next pair will be "for my man" in Anne, I'm thinking Angee sized up in Ash. Call 'em my AAA socks!

Comments

Post a Comment