Family Festivities

Here's one the many things I was secretive about this year:


Family Festivities
Coordinating skeins of Schaefer Nichole
Shown in Clara Barton and Indira Gandhi

This sock pattern is based on an easy slipped stitch pattern I was obsessed with last winter, add in a two color ribbed cuff and heel and you've got a design that really playswith color!  Sized for the whole family from 2 -3 years to a men's medium.  If you use Schaefer's Nichole you can get a few pairs out of the 2 skeins... perfect holiday presents for the whole family.

Here I am knitting away on them on vacation in Costa Rica last year,  the easiest "working" vacation I've ever had!  I don't know what's up with that scowl on my face, guess I was concentrating... and using my mouth as my third hand!

Comments

  1. congratulations!!! they looks awesome. must run out and grab a copy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment