A Sneak Peek!

     I've been REALLY quiet on my blog, but REALLY busy in real-life!  I have more than one secret project in process, I'm getting ready for TNNA and my garden keeps calling to me. 

     Amidst all this I finally finished a prototype for a free pattern I am working on and wanted to share it with you.  It's quite the diversion for me... crochet and sewing, combined in a sweet spring top.  I plan to spend this rainy weekend perfecting the sewing portion of the pattern. If all goes according to plan it could be "live" next by next weekend!


tank_laura

Yarn: Classic Elite Wool Bam Boo
Fabric: Betz White's Organic Sateen Flutter Print

Comments

  1. Wow, what a cute top! Anything that combines knitting AND sewing is a home run in my book. What I like best is that you show it casual, with jeans, but I think it would look equally as great dressed up with some linen pants or a skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Restitcherator- Thanks!!! I agree, the top dresses up OR down, I have two more versions I'm working on I hope to dress "up" a bit!!!

    RC- Awww, thanxs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it lola! xoxo jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment