So much to tell you...

Well, when it rains it pours and since I checked in here last I have lots to tell you about!

***I did an interview with Allegra of Petite Purls for the Renaissance Mom series on their blog.  Grab a cuppa tea (or coffee) and sit down with us for a spell.  It even includes some pics of my family!!!

***I am SO EXCITED to have been invited to teach at the Loopy Ewe Spring Fling.  Sign-ups are open until Dec 22nd when the lottery will take place.  I'll be teaching along side Anne, Kirsten, and JC... the whole weekend is sure to be a blast.   I cannot wait to meet Sheri and her elves in St. Louis this April!  

***This weekend I taught 3fer at The Yarn Spot in Wheaton, Maryland as part of their one year anniversary celebration. The class went wonderfully. I've got a few new converts to working with beads... one of my favorite obsessions to share! Some of my students even came wearing their recently finished Undulating Waves
***I've been SUPER busy with some holiday knitting I'll be sharing with you over the next week or two as I begin to gift all the handknits to their proper owners... above is the first of them. Meet Monkey Sauce, made for Chunky Monkey Sauce for her first Birthday. I LOVED knitting this guy, he worked up super quickly... I was worried he'd be finicky to finish off but seaming him up was painless. I love the way the perfectly placed short rows shaped his monkey mouth and nose.  I used this pattern by Sarah Gasson and am proud to say I didn't modify it at all!

Comments

  1. Great interview on Petite Purls and its always interesting to hear about your knitting adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That monkey it too cute! Fantastic interview, dear Laura. I always love reading about you. Your saying more "yeses" was a good parenting reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment