Design for the Road

Design for the Road!

I am hitting the road for a long anticipated weekend teaching at Loopy Ewe's Spring Fling and managed to get a new design in shape enough to work on while I'm there!  I've been knitting and ripping and knitting and ripping this baby on and off all week and finally have GOT IT (i think...)!  I am posting this in hope that it will motivate me to show you how much I have gotten done while I am ensconced in a hotel in St Louis with 200 knitters. When I'm not teaching I plan on working on this bad boy while talking, eating, drinking, laughing, and maybe even watching the Royal Wedding... I seriously cannot tell you how excited I am to get to the airport and let this weekend begin!

Because I know you are wondering, the yarn is Pulchritude of Peacocks DK and was generously given to me by AlishaGoesAround.  I LOVE it!

And yes, I am fully aware that I might come back with nada accomplished since I posted this... but I'm willing to take the chance!

Comments