Friendship Bracelet Swap!

Anyone noticed the resurgence of Friendship Bracelets this year?  Well my internet buddy and fellow designer Ruth is setting up a Friendship Bracelet Swap and I've decided to join in!  I need a little distraction from all my looming deadlines and I'm pretty sure I can squeeze the making of one of these in between everything else on my plate!  

Go here for details on signing up... and leave a comment below if you've decided to take the plunge with me!  I might have just ordered a bit of Habu Stainless Silk for mine.....

Comments

  1. would love to join you - such a great group! Alas, I can't even remember how to start one of these :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are tons of tutorials out there... please join us choo choo knits?

    and Yeah Sarah! We are going to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww shoot. I would have but I missed the sign up by a day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i want to join here .. can i ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Concrete... the deadline passed! Maybe next time!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment