Severn Shawl: A New Pattern in LaceKnits!

Interweave just released a new E-Mag entitled LaceKnits... and guess who has a design in it? 
I'd like to say that when photography is as stunning as this is I feel like I don't need to say much about the design, thankyou Interweave! You can, though, read more about the yarn requirements and other details on Ravelry.
Wondering about the construction?  Severn Shawl is constructed similar to Kinetik, with 2 triangles worked separately, side to center, and then joined as you would the heel of a sock with a lacy cabled center panel. 


The sad news?  Right now this pattern is only available through Lace Knits... and you have to have an I-Pad to purchase and view it.  Copyright will revert back to me in 2014, I promise to let you know when it's available as an individual pattern either through myself, or Interweave.

All photos copyright Interweave Press 2013

Comments

  1. Another beautiful shawl Laura - unfortunately I don't have an ipad. Also I have had great trouble trying to knit with laceweight yarn - any tips or tricks I could try. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I don't have an ipad either.... It's really just practice that helps with knitting lace, and GOOD needles with a sharp tip! The first time I knit with laceweight it was on a pattern I had already knit once in fingering weight, so I was already comfortable knitting it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly beautiful - congrats on another great deign. I do have an iPad! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky Duck... I feel like the universe is trying to tell me something... but we have an Android tablet that is pretty awesome too!

      Delete
  4. It's gorgeous and so is the photog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design and the color! Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too love the color, it was wonderful to work with this winter! Thanks!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful design Laura! I purchased the eMag this weekend ~ what a great issue :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The triangle shawl is pretty delightful. I would love to have it in silver I love silver shawls.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment