Fall 2012 Workshops

Last year I made a commitment to only travel once a month for teaching... and that's been working really nicely!  I adore traveling to teach, but it can definitely become a stress on my family if I'm away more than I'm home... and it turns out, that to get work done, I really do need uninterrupted work weeks : )!

That said, I've put together a wonderful Fall schedule, I've got some gigs near, and some farther away...

Local Yarn Stores and Retreats:
Knitter's Day Out- Harrisburg, PA- Sept 7-8

Finger Lakes Fibers Tour-
Watkins Glen, NY- Sept 13, daytime class and evening trunk show with Fingerlakes Wine... this tour is a blast, they even go to the Hemlock Fiber Fest on Saturday!


Clicks and Sticks Guild- Atlanta, GA- Oct 11-12, 2012

Lovin' Knit- Atlanta, GA- Oct 12-13, 2012

Schweinfurth Art Center- Auburn, NY- Nov 10, Entomology

Wooly Monmouth- Red Bank, NJ- Nov 2-3, 2012

Fibre Space- Alexandria, VA- Nov 30- Dec 1, 2012

If you are interested in attending one of these workshops please get in touch with the store or guild and they'll get you sign up information.... I do hope that I'll get to meet some of you in real life at one of these events!

I'm off on holiday with my family... TO ICELAND!  See you in a few weeks with pictures : )!

Comments

  1. RachelG (aka ArchyKnitr on Ravelry)July 27, 2012 at 1:21 PM

    Oooo! Iceland is awesome! I'm sure you will have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, we are all so excited that you are coming to the Clicks and Sticks Guild meeting! So fun to see it here in your blog as well. Have a wonderful holiday with your family! Karen - President of Clicks and Sticks Knitting Guild

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment