A Little Recharge!

The weather finally cleared this week and we decided last minute to take off camping with friends at Raystown Lake in PA. The girl didn't have plans this week, and instead of spending it bouncing back and forth and feeling guilty for not doing anything fully we choose to escape our screens and go PLAY!
There is NOTHING BETTER than a quick recharge... the deadline for my manuscript is next week making it perfect timing!  We mountain biked on some of the most amazing trails I have ever rode, tried out paddle boarding for the first time, and just chillaxed, perfection is an understatement.  I have been really enjoying Instagram lately, which you can tell from these photos, right?

I even did a little stitching with my favorite knitting buddy!


Then, I ran out of yarn for my Beach Street Park in Jill Draper Makes Stuff Mohonk on the way home! Time to wind that last ball for book edits...
Bet you've been waiting to hear who the winner is from the Metropolitan Knits giveaway.... congrats to #5, Sandy, get in touch so we can get your book out to you.  I loved hearing which designs you all wanted to knit from Melissa's book!

Comments