Cabling by the Campfire...

We've just landed back from a glorious few days camping in Gatineau! I finished a second Obsessio for it's public release in August in my new favorite yarn, Meadow by firelight (fun times)! 

We ended up at Lac Philippe on a whim, it was the only place we could find on the radar that was a day's drive away and didn't have rain. There were fabulous trails to bike along, some isolated mountain lake swimming, and just a few bugs : )! 

And look what I brought back.....
I hope it's enough to see me through this month's workload : )!!!!!!

Comments

  1. Love the Gatineaus and love coffee crisp. Did you try Kit Kat or Crispy Crunch? I grew up with those chocolate bars! Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm, I can't wait for desert tonight! We have Kit Kat here... my honey even found a dark chocolate one this winter that was GOOD! : )!

      Delete
  2. I'm teaching a bead technique class in August and will be referring everyone to your Craftsy bead class. Most of my knitting friends cringe when I talk about camping (more interested in 4-5 star resorts)so I am eager to show them your campfire photo with your lace knitting!! Whoo Hoo! Thanks for your bead class and camping links.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Becky! Make sure to give them the link to the class that is on my workshop page, as it is 50% off (www.craftsy.com/knittingbeads)! Also, know that as much as I love camping, I am also perfectly at home at a 5-star resort : )! I'm an equal opportunity vacationer!

      Delete
  3. You definitely deserved a few days of relaxing. Sounds like you had a great time. I can't wait for the next MKAL and your book. Will it be available for pre-order? Until then, I've got so many of your patterns to keep me busy, including the Life Cycle Shawl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI DeeDee... the book will be available for pre-order but probably not until next spring/summer! I promise to let you know when it is! You've definitely plenty of time to get some other knitting done!!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment