Behind the Scenes....

I spent the bulk of last week on a gorgeous Christmas Tree farm in Western, CT at the photo shoot for my book.  It's still not due out until September 2014(ish), but I just couldn't resist sharing a some behind the scenes shots.
Behind the scenes
Behind the scenes
Behind the scenes
Behind the scenes
Lauren Volo and her team, along with Potter's Art Director, Stephanie Huntwork, were professional, knowledgeable and FUN.... I didn't know doing a shoot of that scale (25 pieces in 2 days) would be such a blast! One thing I feel sure of?  This is going to be a pretty book!  Huge thanks to Lauren, Georgia, Constance, Stephanie, Sacha, Rita, Valerie, Kim, Melissa, Josh... you were "like totally" an AH-mazing team!
Behind the scenes
Behind the scenes
If you look closely enough you'll see just a few peeks at what is to come : )! I know I am such a tease, and it's awful hard to not show you more!  I will say that I've got something new that's almost ready for you, and you won't have to wait for that!  If you are at New York Sheep and Wool this weekend in Rhinebeck NY, go to Building A, space 25 (The Spinning Room's booth) the something new will be there in limited quantities, along with my entire kit line!  Hope to see you there!

Comments

  1. So excited for you! I can't wait to see the book. I'm sure it will be spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lot of work goes into all of this; thanks for sharing!!

    doriswalkermt@yahoo.com
    Ravelry: doriswalker

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures!!!
    I want to give your book as gifts...
    It is going to be beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to start a vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment