New Kit: Stereo Cuff!

Well, I'm back from TNNA! I know I've been hinting about releasing this kit for a while... want to see what debuted in my booth?  I'll be posting some photos from the weekend later this week!  Promise!

Introducing the Stereo Cuff Kit!
Stereo Cuff is deceptively simple… there are only 8 stitches with 3 colors of beads slipped up in between. What’s not to love? The kit includes almost everything you need to make a Stereo in one of three sizes. The pattern even contains links to video tutorials for working with beads!

 
MATERIALS Included in Kit:
10 yards light fingering weight yarn
mercerized pima cotton (100% cotton) or  Jill Draper Makes Stuff Esopus (100% superwash US Merino wool), 5 grams each of 3 colors of Size 8 glass seed beads, 2 snap clasps, Dental floss threader
MATERIALS NEEDED
2 US Size 1 [2.25 mm] double pointed needles, Sewing thread and needle

Stereo comes in 7 colors.... 4 wool, and 3 cotton!


The Stereo Cuff kit from your local knitting store, or my Etsy shop!

And thankyou for all your cowl love on the weekend's giveaway!  I bet you want to know who the winner is!  Congrats to Andrea (Rav Id: PeatMoss83), get in touch so I can ship you your pile of goodies!

Comments

  1. Great colors! But your photos of Stereo have the Iris twice and the gray one isn't shown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And whoops... thanks for catching that! I obviously haven't had enough coffee today!

      Delete
  2. Dark Roast and Steel are my favs! but they are all so much fun to knit. I always get tons of compliments when I wear mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of them, they look like such fun to knit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool colors! Congrats to Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful bracelet. Made one for myself and one for my daughter. Your kits are beautiful. Congrats to Andrea.
    Rav carolm7323

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment