Knockout KITS!

The moment the skein of Stonehedge Fiber Mill Fine landed on my doorstep to use in Knockout Knits I KNEW I was going to design a pattern I could make a kit with!  I just love that it ended up being on the cover of the book as well... it's like the universe wants us all to make the Cha-Ching Mitts!
Cha-Ching Mitts are based on a traditional coin stitch with an unexpected twist, Delica beads! I haven't used Delica beads in a kit before as they are more expensive and harder to find, but their cylindrical shape was just too perfect and I had to do it. (see the color swatches below to view their shape) The kit is packaged in a clear plastic tube, keeping the yarn safe but visible. The easy-to-memorize stitch pattern is both charted AND written out! And as always, video tutorials are included to help with learning the stitch. And then, of course, I had to make a matching Cha-Ching Tam as well.
  
Materials Included in Kits
230 yards Stonehedge Fiber Mill Fine (100% Merino wool), 170 Size 8 Delica glass seed beads, Dental floss threader, Pattern (both charted and written out!)

The kits comes in 5 colors, they are available in my Etsy shop, AND at your local yarn store!

And also, if you stalk Amazon knitting book ratings (like I am going to admit doing lately) you'll see that Knockout Knits is NUMBER 1 (in knitting books!)  Thankyou so much for your support and spreading the word about my labor of love!  And to those of you who have already written such glorious reviews, THANKYOU! 

And the winner from Tuesdays giveaway? Congrats to Momyerom... get in touch with your address and I'll send you out a book!  And if you are a stats geek like myself and Justine you can see which projects are most popular in the book here.  (Thanks Justine!)

Comments